Tuesday, May 21, 2013

#161 Oh Baby! create a card or project for baby

Made this project for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #161:
Create a card or project for baby:




12x12 black frame
Brown background paper is from DCWV "The Glitter Sweet Stack" as well as the name LOGAN.  I cut 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 black cardstock from Recollections and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 yellow polka-dots cardstock from DCWV "Nana's Kids Stack"  I used the "Create a Critter" Cricut cartridge to cut the giraffes & branches.  I used the "Birthday Bash" Cricut Cartridge to cut out the name Logan.  I also added a decorative ribbon where the 4x6 baby picture will go, but I can't remember the brand.  Hope you like this simple and cute baby frame.

4 comments:

  1. Love the frame. I always like the giraffe on the cartridge. It really makes a cute baby themed project. I like the colors instead of traditional pink or blue. Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB. this week. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I like the large name at the bottom and the cute giraffes. Thanks for joining our FCCB "Oh Baby" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The giraffes are so cute and I really like the stitching and ribbon around the picture. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete