Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baptism Decorations

Just wanted to share some Decorations I made for my God Son's Baptism and his Sister's 1st Communion...I made these about 1 1/2 year ago but thought I would share it anyway.


 Cricut: Paper Doll Dress Up
I don't remember the size but I used a 12x12 and the Fit to Page Feature.  I used a gold translucent sheet for the wings and halo.  I used Foam inside a white tin that I bought at Target and filled it with gold & silver tissue paper.
 I used a smaller tin for the table centerpieces
 I used the Prom suit for the boy from paper doll dress up
I also made these small boxes and filled them with hersheys kisses, added a gold ribbon & added a thank you label.

Hope you like these cute & simple decorations.

2 comments:

  1. very sweet.love the tissue paper on the center pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo cute!!! You did a fabulous job =)

    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete