Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge- Feathered Friend

Created this card for Robyn's My Pink Stamper Feathered Friend Challenge.  The owl is from the Create a Critter Cartridge, cut @ 3 1/4.  The card is composed of a Dark Red paper cut @4 1/4 x 5 1/2, the black was cut at 4 x 5 1/4 then punched at the bottom the white and black velvet sheet is cut at 2 x 4 this sheet is by The Paper Company called Black Velvet Flocked Floral and added a thin black and white ribbon.  I used the stamp Happy Anniversary from My Pink Stamper "Happiest Moments" set with a Gold Pigment by Color Box.  Hope you all like my card.

Thanks

8 comments:

  1. Love the black red and white! TFS! I'm now a follower!

    Meg @ craftingwithmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you used. It makes it look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeigh my first comments thanks girls I am glad you liked my card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the colors! I came across your blog from your entry at MPS and I am now a follower :)

    ~Jennifer

    http://mycreativecrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors! Great job. I am a new follower, came over from MPS.
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card
    love the colorsTFS


    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! I'm now followin you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your card. It's so bright an bold and eye catching! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete